GRAND PRIZE * $50 cold hard paypal cash * 100,000 Entrecard Credits * 5 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
SECOND PLACE * 30,000 Entrecard Credits * 10 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank * Blog Review from Hot in Singapore
THIRD PLACE * 20,000 Entrecard Credits * 5 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank * Blog Review from Make or Break
FOURTH PLACE * 25,000 Entrecard Credits * 4 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank
FIFTH PLACE *15,000 * 4 Free Ad Space on sites with Pagerank * T-shirt from Anything Under the Sun ( if the winner is from the Philippines )
2 SPECIAL PRIZE will go to the top point earner that didn’t win any of the MAJOR PRIZES Each will get * 1 x 5000 Entrecard Credits * 1 x Dot com Domain
MECHANICS OF THE CONTEST:
HOW TO JOIN:
You have 7 options to earn points and raffle entries in her contest. You can choose any of the 7 options or you can do all of it as well. If you are joining, #1 is required.
1) The only required step now is that you write a short post about the contest and include a link to the contest page and to the homepage which is http://pinayjade.com/ ( 1 pt ) If you add option #3 then it would be 4 pts.
2) Write a short blog post/review about my blog with at least 100 words, it can be more of course. Link 2 x to my site with the following anchor text : Filipina blogger - http://pinayjade.com/ and another link to any other old blog post you have read and found interesting.
Give it your best shot because she will choose the best post at the end of the contest and the winner will get $50 cold hard cash !! Make sure the posts are unique and not copied from other entries. It will be rejected otherwise. Please Tag your post with Pinayjade (2 points)
3) Invite your readers to the contest by writing a blog post including the link to the contest post and the complete list of sponsors. [3 points]
4) Subscribe by Email to the cash sponsors [1 point for each blog you subscribe to] to each successful and verified subscription. Comment at her sponsor’s blog saying that you have subscribed courtesy of this contest. 1 valid email address only per blogger.
5) Digg blog posts from these blogs: [ 1 point each] 1 Digg acct. per blogger. Filipina Blogger MommaWannabe
If you have submitted her post and digged it at the same time, that is 2 points. If you just digged it, it is 1 point.
6) Place any of the badges you will find on your blog sidebar, max 2 different badges [ 1 point each ]
7) Fave these blogs on Technorati. [1 points for each blog you fave ]
Now here are the list of the sponsors:
$20 Cash - Pictures and Cultures - A collection of photographs I have made and the travels I have taken. $ 10 cash - MommaWannabe - a woman’s blog. A chronicle of life as a wife and a mom wannabe. $20 Cash - Anak ni Kulapo - Mga Mala-Impakto at Walang Kamatayang Mga Kwento na Panahon pa ni Kopongkopong Mula sa Isang Walaaaang Magawa sa Buhay $10 Cash Philippine blog- Your blogging resources for small business owner and new bloggers - at your Service! $10 Cash When a Mother Blogs-you just don’t know what she might write… $10 CashYes, It’s ME!- Mobile travel blog of a doctor and now a personal notebook of a housewife. $10 Cash The Painted Veil-The ideal has many names,and beauty is one of them. -W Somerset Maugham $10 Cash Kalidadis -Photos, travel, vacation, tips & etcetera!
10,000 EC - Buraot Entrecard Generator - Buraot’s Entredropper, the entrecard generator that brings you credits and traffic the easy way.
This policy is valid from 23 June 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org