Preparation time: 30 minutes
Canola oil cooking spray
1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons cornmeal
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 1/2 pounds zucchini (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-by-3-inch sticks
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper in a large sealable plastic bag.
4. Dip zucchini in egg white, shake in the bag to coat, and arrange, not touching, on the baking sheet.
5. Coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
6. Bake on the center rack for 7 minutes. Turn the zucchini and coat any floury spots with cooking spray.
7. Continue to bake until golden and just tender, about 5 minutes more. Serve hot.
1 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono)
0 mg cholesterol
22 g carbohydrates
6 g protein
4 g fiber
427 mg sodium
512 mg potassium
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...