As we know putting or adding amount of herbs when making something can more double the amount of antioxidant value of our meal. So I have here the ways to use more herbs.
1. Sprinkle dried oregano on a slice of toast drizzled with olive oil.
2. Bake potatoes with crushed rosemary, or pumpkin with sage leaves.
3. Add dried herbs, such as thyme or dill when cooking lentil, barley, or vegetable soups.
4. Create a salsa with chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, basil, and avocado.
5. Add sliced ginger to a broth with soba noodles, shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, and spring onions.
Hope you get some of the health tips...
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...