Have you ever experience having a date. This is a long question but i hope you like it. Thanks Vhiel for this...
1. When was your first kiss and where?
Hmm...i guess my parents...
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
Ha ha ha... When i was in high school i have an admirer that really stick to his gun heheh because since 1st yr to 3rd year high school he courted me and that time i realized his intention was real. We have almost 4 years relationship but sadly we broke it hm.....
3. What age were you allowed to date?
My parents doesn't care i am the one really don't like to date somebody that quick..
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
hmmm... i think it was more of the crush thing.. not love.. teenage life... talking somebody because he was so cute.
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
The longest of course hubby and i got the highest we are married for 3 yrs. now.
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
It takes a long time because i studied in college for 8 years....
7. How did you know he was the ONE?
I prayed many times and i ask a sign for it and it happened...
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
My hubby said he can start dating at the age of 18...
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I want to be a cool mom that my son can talk to me freely about his love life not like what i experience.
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Needs to be responsible person before dating somebody at least when they want to settle down its easy for them to dig in the life they wanted to be.
Now i will pass this to:
Embracing Health For life
Bright Ideas For All Walks Of Life
An Angel's Journey
Filipina In Hawaii
Me And Mine
Thank you guys for this....
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...