As what we know carbohydrates can give us longer and lasting energy. Here are things that will help.
* Traditional rolled oats with cinnamon and/or some fruits such as chopped dates, dried apple slices, or raisins.
* Millets with chopped nuts, shredded coconut, and dried apricot pieces.
* Buckwheat pancakes topped with poached winter fruits.
* Quinoa cooked in juice with mixed dried fruits.
* Polenta (yellow maize meal) or miele-meel porridge (from white maize).
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...