Hubby hand me a paper from our city and the message states the health info that i want to share here.
Did you know that most sanitary sewer backups occur between your home and the city's sewer main?
You can help prevent a costly and unsanitary overflow by following a few simple steps:
1. Scrape excess grease into a container and dispose of it as solid waste in the garbage.
2. Place food scraps in waste containers or garbage bags for disposal with solid waste, or start a compost pile.
3. Place a wastebasket in the bathroom to dispose of solid waste, disposable diapers, and personal hygiene products that do not belong in the sewer system.
4. Promote the concept of "3Rs",
REDUCE, REUSE, AND RECYCLE.
1. Pour fats, oils, and grease from cooking down the drain.
2. Use toilet as a waste paper basket.
3. Use the sewer as a means of disposing of waste food.
Hope you enjoy reading my blog....See you...
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...