* Eggs are the source of highest biological value.
* Used as a protein standard in nutritional research.
* Good source of riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamins A and D.
* Good source of iron (in yolk)
* Supplies phosphorus and copper.
* Noted for eight specific cooking qualities, including binding, coating, jelling and clarifying.
* Yolk has highest source of cholesterol.
* Disease in chickens increasing
* Lymphomatosis, a cancer virus transmitted through eggs, (although no evidence of transmission to man). Can be destroyed by thorough heating.
* Allergenic for some people.
Cool Eating Healthy images - Check out these eating healthy images: strawberries & clementines Image by Melly Kay still eating healthy & feeling a lot better 😀 The Big M Image by Ke...